We hope you love your new Muscle Nation Apparel and Supplements just as much as we do. However we have a Returns Policy in place if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase.
To process your return please click the below link and follow the instructions: https://musclenation.org/a/return
Once you have followed the prompts, please be patient with our Returns Team while they finalise all return requests. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of lodging your return with all the information you need to complete the rest of your return.
From when a parcel is received at our warehouse, please allow up to 7 business days for your return to be finalised. Please note, we do not issue refunds on non-faulty items, only a store credit will be provided once your return item/s is/are received back at our warehouse.
You can then use this credit note to either repurchase your item/s in the desired size, or choose something completely different from our website. A store credit will not include shipping costs.
We do not offer full refunds or physical exchanges for a product unless it is deemed faulty upon inspection. In some scenarios, we may require the faulty item to be returned to us for further inspection.
Our policy lasts 7 days after the purchase has been received. If this time-frame has passed since receiving your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a store credit in exchange for your items. If you wish to return an item which was a gift, we will require the original order number and email address in order to process the request.
*Please note: Our returns portal will produce a return label for you if located in Australia, in which your return will then be deducted a $6.00 fee for this shipping label from their store credit. Customers who are located outside of Australia are responsible for the cost of returning items, and the shipping fee will be incurred by the customer.
Customers are required to keep all relevant return information, including their return tracking number, in case any issues arise. If the package is lost while being returned to us, unfortunately Muscle Nation is not at fault.
To be eligible for a return:
- Item/s must be unused, unwashed and in impeccable condition.
- Garments with distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear and tear or covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted.
- Tags must still be attached.
- If supplements are being returned, please ensure all seals are intact and the tub has not been opened. Please send through an enquiry via email for approval from our team before returning supplements.
- Supplements must be returned in appropriate packaging to ensure they do not break in transit.
- Undergarments and socks cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Items that are on sale cannot be returned. Items part of our 'Up To 80% Off Sale' Tab also cannot be returned as they are on final clearance. Please double check your sizing as no credit note will be issued in exchange for these items.
- Items which are outside of our 7 day return period cannot be returned. If you have any further queries, please contact our team.
All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken. If the item being returned does not comply with our standards as mentioned above, the customer will be contacted and given the option to have this returned back to them (at customers cost), or for this to be disposed of. If the returned item is not satisfactory, both the original cost and reshipment fee will be charged to have the item returned. Please ensure you thoroughly check your item/s being returned (inside/out).
If the customer has contacted our Customer Service Team and found a fault with one of their products, Muscle Nation will cover the return shipping costs.
Gift cards are not eligible for returns or refunds.
We are not the couriers and cannot be held liable for any costs which are incurred while using their services. All returns will be shipped back to our only warehouse in Brisbane, Australia.