- 100g MN Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 385g rice malt syrup
- 270g almond butter
- 30g No added sugar dark chocolate (melted for drizzle)
- Line a large baking tin with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix rolled oats and protein together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt the rice malt syrup and almond butter together in the microwave.
- Slowly add the wet mixture into the dry mixture until completely combined forming a sticky batter.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin and press down firmly.
- Drizzle chocolate over the slice and allow to set in the fridge for an hour or until completely firm.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!