- 7 Weet-bix
- 1 serve MN Plant Protein - Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 3 serves of MN Custard Protein - Vanilla
- 200ml water
- 50g vanilla coconut yogurt
- 40ml lemon juice
- 20g desiccated coconut
- In a mixing bowl, crush weet-bix and mix in the vanilla protein powder, maple syrup and almond milk until combined well.
- Press the mixture down in a lined baking tray to form a base, cover and refrigerate.
- While the base is setting, mix the custard protein powder and water together in a bowl and stir until it creates a thick custard consistency.
- Add in the yogurt and lemon juice into your Custard Protein
- Pour the lemon custard mixture over the base and top with the desiccated coconut.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until the slice has set.
- Cut into pieces, serve and enjoy!