- 1 Serve (30g) of CUSTARD Casein Protein - Vanilla
- ½ cup Protein Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3tbsp Melted light Nuttelex or butter of choice
- 3 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 40g Sugar Free Jam
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a a large mixing bowl, add your butter, maple syrup, CUSTARD Casein Protein - Vanilla and vanilla essence.
- Slowly fold your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix together until a dough is formed.
- Once dough has been formed, roll into 8 separate balls and place on baking tray.
- Press a thumb sized indent into the centre of each cookie. Add jam into the well to fill each hole.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!