- 50g Coconut oil
- 50g Maple syrup
- 20g Cocoa
- 25g MN Whey Protein - Milk Choc Flake (5g for topping)
- 5g Cocoa powder 5g
- 200ml Milk of choice (oat, almond, dairy etc)
- Melt together coconut oil and maple syrup before slowly adding in the cocoa and protein powder to form a silky smooth consistency
- Pour into your preferred moulds and set in freezer until completely hard
- Once set, pull out of freezer and fill one side with the remaining cocoa and protein (marshmallows can be added if desired)
- Use a hot spoon or knife to gently melt the edges of the chocolate mould and press together to seal.
- Heat your preferred milk up in a mug and place the bomb on top.
- Stir the hot choc bomb and enjoy!