- 20g Coconut Flour
- 10g powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tap Stevia
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Caramel Seasoning
- 120ml Almond milk
- 20g Sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 serve MN Custard Protein Cinnamon Churros
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, powdered peanut butter, stevia, salt, and caramel Seasoning. Mix well to ensure the dry ingredients are evenly combined.
- Gradually add almond milk to the dry ingredients, mixing as you go.
- Next, incorporate the Custard protein to the dough. Mix until the custard powder is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Once you have achieved the desired consistency, add in a handful of sugar-free chocolate chips and mix them into the dough.
- Once combined you are ready to enjoy your cookie dough!