- 1 Bottle Muscle Nation Pancake Mix (prepared with with 400ml of skim milk)
- 20g Muscle Nation Banana Whey Protein Powder
- 100g Banana
- 60g Crushed/chopped up Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour 400ml of skim milk into the Pancake bottle mix, and shake well to combine it with the dry mix.
- In a large bowl, smash up 100g of banana with a fork, until its soft.
- Pour the prepare pancake mix into the bowl with the banana, and stir well to combine.
- Add in the 20g of whey protein powder and mix it through.
- Pour this mixture into a rectangular loaf/cake tin.
- Top the mix with the walnuts & some cinnamon sugar too if you like!
- Bake for roughly 30 minutes on 180 (or until you insert a butter knife and it comes out clean!)