- 1 Serve MN Plant Protein - Cinnamon Churros
- 7 slices of bread of your choice
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 15g coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut up bread into large cubes and set aside
- Whisk together the eggs, protein, milk and 2 tbsp cinnamon in a large bowl and add in the bread cubes, making sure your bread cubes are completely covered in the mixture.
- Transfer mixture into a loaf tray.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ground cinnamon, coconut sugar and melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle the topping over the top of the bread mixture
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown