- 1 Scoop Muscle Nation All Natural Protein - Peanut Butter
- 20g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 5g Cacao
- 80g (roughly) unsweetened almond milk (enough to make it a cake batter consistency)
- Pinch of Salt
- Vanilla Extract
- 1 Serve (2 Squares) Lindt Smooth Dark Chocolate
- 1tsp Biscoff Spread
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius fan-forced and spray a ramekin with cooking oil.
- In a bowl, combine the lava cake ingredients until you get a cake batter consistency.
- Pour ½ of the batter into the ramekin.
- Place biscoff spread in centre of the batter and the 1 serve (2 squares) of Lindt chocolate on top.
- Pour the remaining batter on top of the Biscoff filling.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to slightly cool.
- Carefully flip the cake upside down with a plate on top.Dust with monk fruit sugar free icing sugar and serve warm!