- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Self Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Scoop MN WHEY Protein Isolate - Milk Chocolate Flake
- 120g Vanilla YoPro
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Milk
- 1 Flake
- 15g Biscoff (optional) (not included in macros)
- Simply add all ingredients into a bowl
- Then bake in the air fryer for 6-7 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Keep an eye on it as you don’t want it to dry out!
- If you wish to add the Biscoff, simply add 15g to a small bowl with a tablespoon of almond milk, add to the microwave for 10 seconds only and stir until it becomes a sauce.
- Add your flake on top and enjoy!