- 2 Scoops of (70g) MN Choc Peanut Butter Cup Plant Protein
- 30g Peanut Butter
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 20g Coconut Oil
- 40ml Maple Syrup
- In a bowl combine plant protein, peanut butter and maple syrup until it makes a dough.
- Roll into small balls and set aside.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, add the dark chocolate and coconut oil together
- Microwave for 30-60 seconds or until chocolate has melted
- Line a mini muffin tray with 16 cupcake cases and pour a small amount of chocolate in the bottom of the cases and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Remove cases from the fridge
- Add the protein balls to each case and press down to fill out the bottom of the case.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate mixture on top of the protein balls and set in the fridge for 30 minutes
For a more indulgent Biscoff taste, add melted Biscoof spread to your MN White Chocolate Custard prior to topping your base (cals will differ with this)