- 1 Serve (40g) Custard Plant Protein - Choc Mint
- 200g Dark chocolate (melted)
- 20g Coconut Oil
- 25g Desiccated Coconut (5g for topping)
- 30g Rice Malt Syrup
- 30g Almonds
- 4 Malt Biscuits
- In a small bowl, crush up malt biscuits and almonds then set aside.
- In a large bowl, add custard powder, desiccated coconut, almonds, malt biscuits, rice malt syrup, coconut oil, and melted chocolate. Sit together until well combined.
- Line a 20cm baking tin with parchment paper.
- Using a spatula, scrape the mixture into the lined tin.
- Press down the mixture firmly into the tin and top with remaining desiccated coconut.
- Set in the fridge for an hour, then slice and enjoy!