- 1 Bottle Muscle Nation Pancake Mix (prepared with with 400ml of skim milk)
- 20g Muscle Nation Whey Protein - Cinnamon Churros
- 100g Tinned Apple Pie Fruit (chopped into slightly smaller pieces)
- 2g Baking Powder
- 5g Cinnamon Sugar
- 40g Crushed/chopped up Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Carefully spoon 20g of Cinnamon Churros Protein Powder into the dry pancake mix bottle (best done with a small spoon and in small scoops!)
- Add 2g of Baking Powder
- Pour 400ml of skim milk into the Pancake bottle mix, and shake well to combine it with the dry mix.
- Line a muffin tray with patty pans, for 8 medium size muffins.
- Pour the prepared pancake mix evenly into the 8 patty pans.
- Evenly distribute the apple pieces, chopped up walnuts and cinnamon sugar across the top of each one
- Bake for roughly 15 minutes on 180 (or until you insert a butter knife and it comes out clean!)