Cable Kick Backs
4 sets, 10 each side
- Focus on glute activation.
- Squeeze at the top.
- Don’t hyper extend through the back.
Barbell Front Squats
4 sets, 15 sets
- Create a brace through your core.
- Exhale on the drive up.
- Keep chest tall and elbows high.
Barbell Reverse Lunge
3 sets, 10 each side
- Bracing core when dropping into the lunge.
- Create tension through the bar and your back.
- Focus on driving through the front quad.
3 sets, 8 each side
- Set up next to a post to help with stability.
- Focus on driving through front quad and foot
- Keep core braced on the drop down.
3 sets, 10 sets
- Keep chest tall.
- Exhale on the drive up
- Use momentum from legs to lock out overhead.