10-15 minutes activations/warm-up
Single Leg Dumbbell Hip Thrust (From Bench)
4 sets, 10 reps each leg (60 seconds rest)
- Perform the movement with a slow tempo on the way down and a powerful push to the top.
Bulgarian Dumbbell Leg Elevated Split Squats
4 reps each leg
- Begin by positioning a bench or step behind you. Stand with your back to the bench and place one foot on top of it, with the heel of your back foot resting on the bench.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand at your sides, with your palms facing each other.
- Keep your weight on your front leg, avoid letting your front knee go beyond your toes, and keep your core tight.
Weighted Box Jumps
- Start by standing in front of a sturdy box or platform, with a weight plate or dumbbell in hand. The weight should be light enough that you can comfortably jump with it.
- Lower your body into a quarter squat position by pushing your hips back and bending your knees. Keep your chest up and core tight.
- Explosively jump onto the box, landing with both feet at the same time. Make sure to fully extend your hips and legs at the top of the jump. Step or jump back down to the starting position
Seated Jumps for Height
- Start by sitting on a bench with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Quickly explode upward, using the power in your legs to jump as high as possible. As you jump, bring your knees up towards your chest.
- Land softly, with your feet back on the ground and your knees bent.
C Superset: 3 sets - last 2 sets of Chin Ups @ Body Weight (45-60 seconds rest)
Chin up (Weighted)
- Start by attaching weight plates or a weight belt to your body. You can also use a dipping belt to hold the weight plates.
- Grab the pull-up bar with an overhand grip, hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Pull your body up towards the bar. Once your chin is above the bar, hold for a moment and then slowly lower your body back down to the starting position.
Single Arm Dumbbell Chest Press (fast reps)
5 reps each arm
- Start by lying on a flat bench with a dumbbell in one hand with a neutral grip (palm facing in) and position it at the side of your chest.
- Push the dumbbell upward, extending your arm fully, with your elbow pointing towards the ceiling.
D Superset: 2 sets, (2-3 minutes rest)
Hamstring Nordics (Weighted)
- Position yourself in a kneeling position with your knees hip-width apart and place a weight plate or dumbbell on your back, resting on your shoulder blades.
- Lean forward, keeping your back straight, and place your hands on the ground in front of you. Slowly lower your body by extending your hips and legs, keeping your back straight and your core tight.
- Push through your hands and engage your hamstrings to lift your body back up to the starting position.
BW Hamstring Nordics
- Start by positioning yourself in a kneeling position with your knees hip-width apart.
- Slowly lower your body by extending your hips and legs, keeping your back straight and your core tight.
- Push through your hands and engage your hamstrings to lift your body back up to the starting position
Running Arms (decreasing weight every set)
8 sets, 20 second
- Start by holding a pair of dumbbells at your sides, with your palms facing forward.
- Begin by running in place, lifting your knees as high as you can while keeping your arms straight down at your sides.
- As you run, lift the dumbbells up towards your shoulders, keeping your elbows close to your body. Your arms should be at a 90-degree angle, with your upper arms parallel to the floor.