4 sets, 8 -10 reps
- Focus on controlling and lowering the weight slowly, keeping traps down.
- Brace core throughout the whole movement.
- Once fail last set drop the weight and perform a dropset and rep until failure.
Standing Single Arm Lateral Raise
4 sets, 8 -10 reps each arm
- Keep your shoulder blades pulled back and down.
- Lift and lower the weight smoothly.
- Focus on Lateral Deltoid: Use the side shoulder muscle for the lift.
Cable Rope Rear Delt Face Pulls
4 sets, 10 -15 reps
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and grasp the rope handles in each hand, ensuring your palms face each other.
- Pulling the rope handles toward your face. Maintain a focus on contracting your rear deltoid muscles as you perform the pull, directing the handles toward your forehead or temples.
- Keep your elbows elevated and pointing outwards during the pull.
Dumbbell Seated Front Raise Alternate Arms
4 sets, 10 -15 reps
- Begin by sitting on a sturdy bench with your back against the backrest, ensuring your feet are firmly planted on the ground for stability.
- By lifting one dumbbell at a time, extending your arm straight in front of you.
- Continue alternating between arms, lifting and lowering them smoothly and with control.
Dumbbell Seated Upright Dumbbell Rows
4 sets, 10 reps
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with an overhand grip and allow your arms to hang straight down in front of you.
- Lifting the dumbbells straight up towards your chin, leading with your elbows.
Keep the dumbbells close to your body as you lift.
- Focus on squeezing your shoulder blades together at the top of the movement to engage your upper traps and rhomboid muscles effectively.
Dumbbell Seated Lateral Raises
4 sets, 20-25 reps or to failure
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing your thighs, allowing your arms to hang naturally by your sides.
- Raising both dumbbells out to the sides simultaneously, lifting them to shoulder level or slightly below.
- At the top of the movement, pause briefly and focus on squeezing your lateral deltoids to maximize muscle engagement.