- 75g Weet-Bix
- 75g Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- 45g Melted Reduced fat butter (we use nuttelex)
- 4 scoops (2 Serves -80G) MN White Chocolate Custard Protein
- 90g Melted Biscoff spread
- 2 x Crumbled Biscoff biscuits
- Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases.
- In a food processor blend Weet-Bix & Biscoff biscuits.
- Add melted butter into food processor with Weet-Bix & Biscoff biscuit mixture. Mix through until combined, if you feel it’s still crumbling add a touch more melted butter
- Press base mixture into 9 cupcake cases & place in freezer for 20 mins
- In a seperate bowl add 4 scoops (80g) of White Choc Custard Protein, add 180-190mls of water (or milk of your choice) and combine until you get a thick consistency
- After 20 mins remove base from freezer and evenly spread your White Choc Custard throughout the bases.
- Set back in the freezer for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from freezer and drizzle 10g of melted Biscoff Spread on top and add your extra Biscoff crumble