- 3 Weet-bix
- 100ml almond milk
- 10ml sugar free maple syrup
- 120g Protein Yogurt
- 40g (1 Serve) MN Custard Protein - Double Chocolate
- 30ml Almond milk/water (for smooth consistency)
- Fresh fruit (banana, strawberries) (optional)
- 5ml sugar free maple syrup (optional)
- Place weet-bix in a bowl and crush until fine.
- Add 100ml of almond milk and 10ml of maple syrup into the Weet-bix and mix until combined.
- Press down mixture firmly until base is created.
- In a separate bowl, add Custard Powder, Yogurt, and 30ml Milk. Mix together until it creates a smooth, thick consistency.
- Add the custard mixture on top of the weetbix base and store in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, remove from fridge, add toppings and enjoy!