- 80g Protein yogurt
- 100g Gluten free flour
- 1 Serving MN Custard Protein - Choc Honeycomb
- 5g Choc Honeycomb pieces
- 10g Sugar free white chocolate (to drizzle)
- In a bowl, add flour & yogurt together, knead until it forms a dough.
- Set aside and let rest for 10-20 minutes
- Flour the benchtop and roll out dough to form a pizza shape (doesn’t need to be a perfect circle).
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- While the base is cooling, mix together custard powder with your choice of milk or water until it is a thick consistency.
- Spread the custard over the pizza base and top with honeycomb pieces and white choc drizzle or your choice of toppings.