Win Your Wishlist - Terms and Conditions
MUSCLE NATION WIN YOUR WISHLIST GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the Muscle Nation Win Your Wishlist Giveaway (Giveaway) and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid. Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other competition, special, discount or promotional offer unless indicated otherwise.
- Entry is open to anyone aged 14 years or older (Entrants).
- Employees (and the immediate and extended families, and close associates) of Muscle Nation Webstore Pty Ltd (ABN 89 632 514 580) of 246 New Cleveland Road, Tingalpa QLD 4173, Australia (Promoter) and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 4:00 pm (AEST) on 30/06/2022 and ends at 4:00 pm (AEST) on 07/06/2022 (Giveaway Period). All times are based on Brisbane local time.
- To enter the Giveaway, Entrants must, during the Giveaway Period:
- Visit the Muscle Nation web page at https://musclenation.org/ (Giveaway Page);
- Follow the instructions listed on the Giveaway Page (Qualifying Entry).
- Multiple entries are not permitted and:
- Only one (1) entry permitted for every Qualifying Entry; and
- Each Entrant is only eligible to win one Prize.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and not on behalf of another individual. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and proof of purchase i.e. a copy of the receipt) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct generally, or calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
PRIZES AND WINNER SELECTION
- Entries will be drawn by the Promoter. Entries will be drawn up at 4:00 pm (AEST) on 7 July 2022 (Draw Day) at 232 New Cleveland Road, Tingalpa QLD 4173, Australia. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The first valid entry drawn on Draw Day will win their wishlist, up to a total value of AUD $1,000.00 (Prize). All prizes are in Australian Dollars (AUD). If an Entrant’s wishlist value exceeds $1,000.00 the Promoter will remove the lowest value item(s), without notice to the Entrant, such that the value of the Entrant’s wishlist does not exceed $1,000.00. If the winner of the Prize has a wishlist that is less than $1,000.00, the winner is not entitled to any voucher, store credit, or cash that amounts to the difference between the $1,000.00 and the value of their wishlist items. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner of the Prize will be announced on 7 July 2022, on the Website. The winner will be contacted via Instagram or their nominated email address (using the contact details for the Entrants in the Promoter’s records), and their name will be published on the Promoter’s website for a minimum period of 28 days. The Promoter is entitled to draw additional entries in the case of ineligibility.
- The Prize winner will be required to provide the details of one (1) nominated shipping address for the Prize to be posted to, within 28 days from notification of winning the Prize. The Prize will be sent to the Prize winner’s nominated addresses. The Promoter will not take any responsibility for any Prizes being lost and/or delivered to an inaccurate address.
- A subsequent draw for the Prize, if it remains unclaimed for more than 3 months after the date of the initial draw, may take place on 7 October 2022 at the same hour and place as the original prize draw, subject to any direction from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, must claim the prize within two weeks of being notified by the Promoter, and in accordance with the instructions provided by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a Prize (or an element of a Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that element of the Prize) with another prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value is AU$2,000.00
- Entrants who win a prize consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same), in any media, for an unlimited period and without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering the Promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used by the Entrant.
- Any documentation associated with a prize, including tickets and vouchers, are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) the Promotion; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (g) use, redemption or taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each prize winner (and their companion), must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The laws in force in New South Wales apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- For any queries regarding this Promotion, contact customer service by email on email@example.com or direct message on the Promoter’s Facebook page or Instagram account.