- 1 packet MN Protein Brownie Baking Mix
- 220ml water (or milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop MN Natural Plant Protein Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius fan forced.
- Grease a 5cm deep x 20cm cake pan. Line the base with baking paper.
- Empty the packet into a mixing bowl and add 220ml of water (or milk of your choice). Mix with a spatula until mixture is well combined and smooth, ensuring to scrape down the sides.
- Spread brownie mixture into prepared tin. Make sure the mixture is not spread too thin (roughly 2cm)
- Bake for 25-27 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool down completely.
- Add 1 scoop of Natural Plant Protein to a bowl and add your almond milk gradually. The tip is to add the milk gradually to create the perfect icing consistency.
- Then add 1 tsp of Biscoff to the icing and mix through.
- Spread icing onto brownie mixture and then slice it up into 9 even servings!
Icing is totally optional if you prefer to save the calories for a different treat!