- 1 Packet of MN Protein Brownie Baking Mix
- 220ml of water/milk of choice
- 125g light cream cheese
- 125g of cooking chocolate
- (Sprinkles are optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Empty Brownie mix into a bowl and add 220mls of water or milk of your choice, mix with spatula until a batter forms.
- Spread brownie batter into a prepared tin.
- Bake brownie for 25-27 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Once cooked, let completely cool before using a fork to crumble the brownie apart.
- Add the crumbled brownie and cream cheese together, mix well until it forms a “dough”.
- Roll dough into balls, place a treat stick in the ball and pop in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Once ready, melt chocolate and dip the balls in the chocolate to coat.
- Set on the cooling rack and add sprinkles if desired.